High Quality Translation and Interpretation Services
Multi-Languages Corporation is a high quality language translation service company which was founded in 1997 with the vision to provide superior translation and interpretation services and improve the industry standards. We are located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
We offer a wide range of language services including translation, interpreting, revision, editing, proofreading and localization. Even though most of the work we do is English into French translation, we translate on a daily basis into several other languages.
To connect and unite cultures through outstanding translation and interpreting services, while contributing to the growth and enrichment of the industry and to be recognized as the industry leader.
A world connected through language where cultural barriers are minimized.
Risk and Liability
Do you want to avoid serious Risks involved in Poor Quality translation and interpreting services?
- Monetary losses
- Malpractice - Any profession
- Inefficient resource utilization
- Delay in product/campaign launch
- Wasted mistranslated marketing campaigns
- Misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis/medical errors with clinical consequences
- Barriers to access public services (government, legal, education, health, social services)
Get peace of mind with the Benefits of Multi-Languages High Quality translation & interpreting services:
- Avoid misunderstandings
- Increased safety & efficiency
- Clear accurate communication
- Strict enforcement of Professional Code of Ethics
- Risk management - communication issues are one of the highest sources of professional liability claims
Connection and engagement
- Improved service performance
- Greater confidence from your clients
- Connect with your clients in their own language
- Higher response and participation in your program
- Professional communication assists with the provision of client centered approach
- Certified agency
- Save time and money
- Outstanding customer service
- Full Quality Assurance process
- Professional confidentiality guaranteed
Multi-Languages is a Certified Translation and Interpreting Service Provider
Multi-Languages Corporation was one of the first translation agencies in Canada to obtain the EN 15038 Certification in 2007 (European Standards on Translation Services), the Canadian General Standards Board - CGSB CAN 131.10 Certification in 2009 (Canadian Standards on Translation Services) and the AILIA-NSGCIS Certification in 2010 (Canadian Standards on Community Interpreting Services - National Standard Guide for Community Interpreting Services)
Multi-Languages Corporation fully abides by the National Standard Guide for Community Interpreting Services.
The National Standard Guide for Community Interpreting Services is an initiative of the Healthcare Interpretation Network - HIN in collaboration with the Language Industry Association - AILIA, Critical Link Canada - CLC and the Association of Canadian Corporations on Translation and Interpretation - ACCTI
Translation and Interpretation Industry Involvement
Multi-Languages Director, Lola Bendana, has been involved in the translation and interpreting field for over 20 years. Lola has been an active member in the different initiatives to create standards and raise the bar for both translation and interpreting.
- Board of Directors - Healthcare Interpretation Network
- Chair - AILIA Communication Committee
- Chair - Healthcare Interpretation Network’s Policy Committee
- Co-Chair - Multilingual Database Terminology Committee
- Project Lead - Creation of the National Standard Guide for Community Interpreting Services NSGCIS
- Canada Representative - International Medical Interpreters Association (IMIA)
- Advisory Committee - Language Interpretation Training Curriculum
- Organizer - ACCTI Roundtable Discussions on Community Interpreting
- Member - Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration - MCI / College Connect
- Member - Critical Link Canada Standards of Practice and Training Committee
- Member - Healthcare Interpretation Network - HIN - Education Committee (Interpreting Training)
- Member - Canadian General Standards Board Technical Committee that created the Canadian National Standards for Translation Services CAN CGSB 131.10-2008
Multi-Languages Corporation appointed as the exclusive KONTAX Translation Service Provider for Canada
Multi-Languages Corporation is the selected as exclusive Translation Service Provider for KONTAX in Canada- KONTAX
Kontax is a global press release service with no equivalent anywhere in the world, available in more than 181 countries and their respective languages. Kontax allows corporate and institutional customers in every country to publish free of charge an unlimited number of multimedia press releases in the language of their choice, and to obtain professional translations of their press releases in any other language.
Users have direct contact with Kontax partner translation companies most of which have ISO 9001 or equivalent certification, and all of which apply EN 15038 quality assurance procedures appointed in each country to ensure translated press releases are optimized in terms of cost and quality. Distributed to journalists and social media all around the world, optimized for search engines in every country, Kontax means users can promote their products, sell their services, pick their partners, and monitor their markets worldwide.
Certified Translation Services
80 Corporate Drive, Suite 305
Toronto, Ontario, Canada